Friday, October 28, 2011

Philosophical debate: Prayer and the Existence of God

From time to time, certain posts on my Facebook wall will get a lot of attention. I'll devote a lot of time and energy to responding to my (very diverse!) friends' comments, and it will turn into something that I don't want to just get "lost" on my wall. I would like to preserve it to review in the future.

Since these posts have a certain philosophical nature to them, I will post them here. I have made these certain posts "public" on my Facebook profile, although most of my statuses are private, so that anyone who reads this blog will be able to access them as long as you have a Facebook account.

If you feel like you want to contribute to the debate- even if you are a stranger- even if the debate is old and has turned cold- please don't hesitate.

Here is a link to the post that is primarily about PRAYER, and subsequently also about the EXISTENCE OF GOD and the VALIDITY OF CHRISTIANITY:
https://www.facebook.com/mary.k.giannone/posts/10150337940465588





No comments:

Post a Comment