Monday, December 5, 2011

Quick Update, and Happy Holidays

Well, I apologize (to myself, I guess, since I doubt anyone else really cares if I do my schoolwork or not!) that I have not been keeping up with my literature course.

There are two main reasons. One, I need to get some sort of World Anthology of Literature (there are many versions), and then I need to get study questions that match up with the specific excepts found in the particular anthology I end up getting. A trip to the library is in order. Not too difficult, but just haven't gotten there. The second reason is simply that it's the holidays. I was gone for a week visiting family up and down the Eastern Seaboard, and that was fantastic. And now I am extra busy with work and family stuff for the holidays. 

Here are my December goals:
1) Get the materials I need to proceed with my Literature course.
2) Sign up for one of the MIT online courses to begin in January. (These courses are more structured, so it will hopefully be easier for me to follow a plan and get the work done.)
3) Enjoy time with my family, and prepare everything I need for my baby arriving sometime in January!

Other than that, I will be "on break" from doing school. I will resume in January! And I will have some schoolwork to keep my busy while I'm on maternity leave. That is, if I don't spend all my free time catching up on the sleep I've missed from having an infant!

For now, I hope you all have a Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment